Tidewater Soaring Society (TSS) is a member owned and operated organization devoted to the enjoyment and challenge of the sport of soaring. The club operates from Garner Gliderport (3VA8) near Windsor VA on weekends (and on some week days) year round. Garner Gliderport is owned by the Tidewater Soaring Foundation.
- TSS is accepting new members.
- The club owns five sailplanes which are available to club members. The club also owns two tow planes.
- Flight instruction is free to members.
- Operations begin at 9:00 AM and lasts until dusk.
- The radio frequency used is 123.3 MHz.
- Launches are by aero-tow only.